If you wish to contribute or participate in the discussions about articles you are invited to join SKYbrary as a registered user
Regulation (EU) No 2016/2120 amending Regulation 1033/2006 as regards the provisions
From SKYbrary Wiki
Revision as of 14:02, 29 June 2018 by Editor1 (Editor1 moved page Work in progress:Regulation (EU) No 2016/2120 amending Regulation 1033/2006 as regards the provisions to Regulation (EU) No 2016/2120 amending Regulation 1033/2006 as regards the provisions without leaving a redirect)
|Category:||Single European Sky|
Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2016/2120 of 2 December 2016 amending Regulation (EC) No 1033/2006 as regards the provisions referred to in Article 3(1) - text published in the Official Journal of the European Union
Since the adoption of Regulation 1033/2006 a number of changes to ICAO provisions and the corresponding EU legislation (Regulation 923/2012) were made.
Provisions in the following ICAO documents were changed:
- Annex 2 - Rules of the Air
- Doc 8168 PANS-OPS (new edition)
- Doc 4444 - PANS-ATM (new edition)
- Doc 7030 - ICAO Regional Supplementary Procedures (new edition)
The Regulation 1033/2006 was amended to account for these changes. The scope of the amendment icludes:
- Updated definition of "terminal area procedures"
- Replacement of the Annex
Entry Into Force
This Regulation entered into force in December 2016.
- EUR-Lex Portal: Regulation 2016/2120 (available in different languages and file formats)
- Air Transport Portal of the European Commission - Single European Sky