If you wish to contribute or participate in the discussions about articles you are invited to join SKYbrary as a registered user
From SKYbrary Wiki
Revision as of 09:59, 2 July 2018 by Timo.Kouwenhoven (→Key Findings, Strategies and Action Opportunities)
Safety Forum powered by SKYbrary
EUROCONTROL, Brussels, 29 - 30 May 2018
The 2018 Safety Forum
The 6th Annual Safety Forum took place on 29-30 May 2018 in Brussels. The event was dedicated to Safety Behaviours.
The Forum was co-sponsored by the Flight Safety Foundation, European Regions Airline Association and EUROCONTROL.
Key Findings, Strategies and Action Opportunities
The Findings, Strategies and Action Opportunities arising from the Safety Forum were published on 27th June 2018.
Event Organisation Committee
This year's EAC Event Organising Committee has been co-chaired by:
- Stanislaw Drozdowski, EUROCONTROL and
- Capt Pascal Kremer, Luxair and European Regions Airline Association (ERA)
Organising Committee Members:
- Karen Bolton, UK NATS
- Mike Edwards, Homefield ATM Safety
- Capt Ed Pooley, The Air Safety Consultancy
- Capt Harry Nelson, Airbus
- Dr Richard Kennedy, Boeing