PQ 8.185 (AGA)
From SKYbrary Wiki
Aerodromes, air routes and ground aids (AGA)
PQ 8.185 (AGA) - Does the State ensure that aerodrome operators comply with regulatory requirements for the lighting of security fences and barriers?
Guidance for review of protocol question
- Review established requirement
- Evaluate mechanism to ensure effective implementation
- Conduct of risk assessment of lighting and fencing, where appropriate
- Review evidence to confirm
Annex Recommended Practice:
- Annex 14, Volume I - 9.11 Security lighting - Recommendation.
Critical Element: Licensing & Certification Obligations (6)
PQ Lack of Effective Implementation (LEI): 35.14%
ICAO Representative Protocol Questions (PQs): Full List