From SKYbrary Wiki
Airworthiness may be defined as the fitness of an aircraft for flight in all the environments and circumstances for which it has been designed and to which it may therefore be exposed. An Airworthy aeroplane is one which is fit to fly.
The full article can be read here.
Pages in category "Airworthiness"
The following 45 pages are in this category, out of 45 total.
- Accident and Serious Incident Reports: AW
- Ageing Aircraft - Electrical Wiring
- Ageing Aircraft - Structural Failure
- Aircraft Certification for Bird Strike Risk
- Aircraft Electrical Systems
- Aircraft Fuel Systems
- Aircraft Maintenance
- Airworthiness - The System
- Work in progress:Airworthiness Directive