If you wish to contribute or participate in the discussions about articles you are invited to join SKYbrary as a registered user
Air Ground Communication
From SKYbrary Wiki
Revision as of 19:36, 23 November 2014 by Timo.Kouwenhoven
"The passage of voice and/or data between an aircraft and a ground station such as air traffic control or aircraft operating agency."
The full article can be read here.
See also the ALLCLEAR? toolkit.
Pages in category "Air Ground Communication"
The following 70 pages are in this category, out of 70 total.
- Accident and Serious Incident Reports: AGC
- Aeronautical Frequency Protection from Interference
- Air-Ground Communication
- Air-Ground Voice Communications
- Aircraft Call-sign
- Aircraft Communications, Addressing and Reporting System
- ATC Active Listening
- ATCO Actions during Prolonged Loss of Communication
- ATS Unit Callsigns
- Automatic Dependent Surveillance - Contract (ADS-C)
- Automatic Dependent Surveillance Broadcast (ADS-B)
- Automatic Terminal Information Service (ATIS)
- Automation and ATM
- Call-sign Confusion
- Callsign Change by ATC
- Callsign Confusion (SKYclip)
- Clearances for Departing and Arriving Aircraft
- Communication Equipment Technical Problems
- Communication Failure: Guidance for Controllers
- Communication Guide for General Aviation VFR Flights
- Conditional Clearance
- Conditional Clearance (SKYclip)
- Conflict Detection with Adjacent Sectors
- Conflict Detection with Adjacent Sectors – Prevention Barriers
- Controller Pilot Data Link Communications (CPDLC)
- CPDLC (SKYclip)
- CPDLC General Safety Considerations
- Cross-checking Process