From SKYbrary Wiki
Revision as of 20:29, 12 May 2010 by Integrator1
CABIN: Cabin safety events - Miscellaneous occurrences in the passenger cabin of transport category aircraft.
- Includes significant events related to carry-on baggage, supplemental oxygen, or missing/non-operational cabin emergency equipment.
- Includes inadvertent deployment of emergency equipment.
- Includes medical emergency for a person other than a flight crewmember or a medical evacuation patient.
- Excludes turbulence and other weather related events, which are covered under TURB, ICE, or WSTRW respectively
NOTE: Transport Category Aircraft includes:
- All jets with 10 or more seats or greater than 12,500 lb Maximum Takeoff Weight
- All propeller driven airplanes with greater than 19 seats or greater than 19,000 lb Maximum Takeoff Weight