If you wish to contribute or participate in the discussions about articles you are invited to join SKYbrary as a registered user
Safety Data Collection and Processing Systems (SDCPS)
Source: ICAO Annex 13, Attachment E
Safety Data Collection and Processing Systems (SDCPS) refer to processing and reporting systems, databases, schemes for exchange of information, and recorded information and include:
- Records pertaining to accident and incident investigations;
- Mandatory incident reporting systems;
- Voluntary incident reporting systems;
- Self-disclosure reporting systems, including automatic data capture systems, as well as manual data capture systems.
- Annex 13 — Aircraft Accident and Incident Investigation;
- Annex 6 - Operation of Aircraft, Part I, Chapter 3.