Regulation 448/2014 - Amending Regulation 1035/2011
From SKYbrary Wiki
|Category:||Single European Sky|
Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) No 448/2014 of 2 May 2014 amending Implementing Regulation (EU) No 1035/2011 by updating references to the Annexes to the Chicago Convention - text published in the Official Journal of the European Union
To ammend the Annexes to Implementing Regulation (EU) No 1035/2011 in accordance with the changes to International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO) provisions.
ICAO amended Annexes 3, 4, 10, 11, 14 and 15 to the Chicago Convention recently before this regulation. This Regulation updates the References to the Convention contained in Implementing Regulation (EU) No 1035/2011.
The updates are listed in the Annex to the Regulation.
Entry Into Force
This Regulation entered into force in May 2014.
Regulation 448/2016 Amending Regulation 1035/2011 (OJ, 3.5.2014)
- Regulation 1035/2011 - Common Requirements for the Provision of Air Navigation Services
- Regulation 550/2004 - Provision of Air Navigation Services in SES
- Single European Sky (SES) II
- EUR-Lex Portal: Regulation 448/2014 (available in different languages and file formats)
- Air Transport Portal of the European Commission - Single European Sky