If you wish to contribute or participate in the discussions about articles you are invited to join SKYbrary as a registered user
Regulation 2020/746 amending Regulation No 2019/947 due to COVID-19
From SKYbrary Wiki
|Category:||Single European Sky|
COMMISSION IMPLEMENTING REGULATION (EU) 2020/746 of 4 June 2020 amending Implementing Regulation (EU) 2019/947 as regards postponing dates of application of certain measures in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic - text published in the Official Journal of the European Union
Recognizing the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the aviation industry as a whole and on the emerging UAS field in particular, the following dates are postponed by six months:
- Some UAS types are allowed to continue to be operated if they have been placed on the market before 01.07.2022 (now 01.01.2023).
- Deadlines for adaptation of authorisations, declarations and certificates.
- The transitional period for UAS in the "open" category which do not comply with the requirements of Regulation 2019/945 is extended from 2 years to 30 months.
- The applicability of Regulation 2019/947 is postponed to 31.12.2020.
- The deadlines for making information on UAS geographical zones publicly available (and in a common unique digital format) is extended to 01.01.2022.
Entry into Force
The Regulation entered into force in June 2020.
Regulation 2020/746 amending Regulation No 2019/947 due to COVID-19 (OJ, 05.06.2020)
- EUR-Lex Portal: Regulation 2020/746 (available in different languages and file formats)
- Air Transport Portal of the European Commission - Single European Sky