Regulation 1029/2014 - Requirements on the Quality of Aeronautical Data and Aeronautical Information for the SES
From SKYbrary Wiki
|Category:||Single European Sky|
Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) No 1029/2014 of 26 September 2014 amending Regulation (EU) No 73/2010 laying down requirements on the quality of aeronautical data and aeronautical information for the single European sky - text published in the Official Journal of the European Union
To amend Regulation 73/2010 by updating definitions and references.
After the adoption of Regulation 73/2010 some of the existing documents refered to therein were amended or repealed, namely:
- Regulation 2096/2005 was repealed by Regulation 1035/2011.
- Some standards laid down by the International Standardisation Organisation (ISO) were revised and renumbered.
- Various definitions and provisions laid down in Annex 15] to the Chicago Convention were amended as well as some of the structure.
Entry Into Force
This Regulation entered into force in October 2014.
- EUR-Lex Portal: Regulation 1029/2014 (available in different languages and file formats)
- Air Transport Portal of the European Commission - Single European Sky