PQ 6.501 (AIG)
From SKYbrary Wiki
Aircraft accident and incident investigation (AIG)
AIG 6.501 - Has the State established a mandatory incident reporting system to facilitate the collection of information on actual or potential safety deficiencies?
Guidance for review of protocol question
- Review applicable legislation, regulations or procedures issued
- Review evidence to confirm effective implementation
- Coordinate the assessment with team members in all other areas of the audit.
ICAO Reference Documents
- Annex 13 - Incident reporting systems - 8.1
ICAO document guidance material:
- Doc 9422 (This ICAO SARP/PAN is currently not available. To search the ICAO documents on SKYbrary visit ICAO SARPS & PANS Search Centre)
- Doc 9859 Chapter 7 (Location:SKYbrary bookshelf)
Critical Element: Guidance Procedures & Information (8)
PQ Lack of Effective Implementation (LEI): 44.67%
ICAO Representative Protocol Questions (PQs): Full List