From SKYbrary Wiki
ICE: Icing - Accumulation of snow, ice, freezing rain, or frost on aircraft surfaces that adversely affects aircraft control or performance.
- Includes accumulations that occur inflight or on the ground (i.e., deicing-related).
- Carburetor and induction icing events are coded in the FUEL Related (Fuel) category.
- Windscreen icing which restricts visibility is also covered here.
- Includes ice accumulation on sensors, antennae, and other external surfaces.
- Includes ice accumulation on external surfaces including those directly in front of the engine intakes.