From SKYbrary Wiki
Published in December 2016, HindSight 24 focused on Preventing Runway Collisions.
HindSight 24 Articles
- Keynote: by Frank Brenner.
- What I have tried to do: Editorial by Tzvetomir Blajev.
- A runway incursion, and not peeing in your pants: by Professor Sidney Dekker.
The View from Above
- Case Study - The Missed Opportunity: by Bengt Collin.
From the Briefing Room
- Hold Position!: by Captain Conor Nolan.
- Runway collision prevention - a first for Europe: by Jean-Marc Flon, Thomas Tritscher and Arnaud Guihard.
- Understanding of runway safety, you must: return of the JEDI: by Dr Anne Isaac.
- What goes up must come down: by Maciej Szczukowski.
- FAA update: by James Fee.
- Runway safety II: by Jim Krieger.
- RWY AHEAD: by Libor Kurzweil.
- A simple idea - no wind, no clearance, no runway collision!: by Patrick Legrand.
- Runway clear: by Captain David Charles and Captain Andrew Elbert.
- Runway incursion prevention - a Safety II approach: by Maria Lundahl.
- To know what to instruct when!: by Captain Wolfgang Starke.
- That was close, how did that happen?: by Mike Edwards.
- Runway collision risk: what does safety science tell us?: by Dr Sybert Stroeve.
- A collaborative approach to improving airside clearance compliance: by Davy van Hyfte.
- Preventing runway incursions with enhanced airfield geometry: by Gael Le Bris.