If you wish to contribute or participate in the discussions about articles you are invited to join SKYbrary as a registered user
From SKYbrary Wiki
This category contains articles providing details of regulating organisations, and sources of information about regulations.
For a general overview, start by reading the entry article "Safety Regulation"
Pages in category "Rules"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total.
- Regulation 1108/2009 - Extending EASA Remit to Airports, ATM and ANS
- Regulation 1332/2011 for laying down common airspace usage requirements and operating procedures for airborne collision avoidance
- Regulation 139/2014 - Requirements and administrative procedures related to aerodromes (EASA ADR)
- Regulation 2015/1018 - Occurrences in Civil Aviation to Be Mandatorily Reported
- Regulation 2018/1139 - Common Rules in the Field of Civil Aviation and Establishing EASA
- Regulation 2020/2034 supplementing Regulation 376/2014 as regards risk classification scheme
- Regulation 2020/2148 amending Regulation 139/2014 as regards runway safety and aeronautical data
- Regulation 216/2008 - EASA Basic Regulation
- Regulation 376/2014 - Reporting, Analysis and Follow-Up of Occurrences in Civil Aviation
- Regulation 83/2014 – Flight Time Limitations
- Regulation 996/2010 on the investigation and prevention of accidents and incidents in civil aviation