If you wish to contribute or participate in the discussions about articles you are invited to join SKYbrary as a registered user
NSA - Legal Framework
From SKYbrary Wiki
This page is under development and for test purposes only.For more information contact SKYbrary's content manager: Alexander Krastev.
This page is specially designed for the needs of the National Supervisory Authorities established under the single European sky legislation (SES). It facilitates the access to a collection of regulatory material of interest to NSAs. Its scope is wider than SES and EASA legislation, since the work of NSAs often requires interaction and consultation with legal acts falling outside the scope of SES and EU law in general, however still related to the provision of ATM/ANS. Therefore this page contains links or references to relevant material and in particular that of the European Union, EUROCONTROL and International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO) documents.
Pages in category "NSA - Legal Framework"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.
- Regulation 2018/1139 - Common Rules in the Field of Civil Aviation and Establishing EASA
- Regulation 2019/1070 amending Regulation No 29/2009 on data link services for the SES
- Regulation 2019/945 on UAS and third-country operators of UAS
- Regulation 2019/947 - rules and procedures for unmanned aircraft
- Regulation 2020/1627 - exceptional measures due to COVID-19
- Regulation 2020/208 amending Regulation No 29/2009 on data link services for the SES
- Regulation 2020/469 amending Regulations 923/2012, 139/2014 and 2017/373 and repealing Regulation 73/2010
- Regulation 2020/587 amending Regulation No 1206/2011 and Regulation No 1207/2011
- Regulation 2020/639 amending Regulation No 2019/947 with scenrios for operations beyond VLOS
- Regulation 2020/746 amending Regulation No 2019/947 due to COVID-19