If you wish to contribute or participate in the discussions about articles you are invited to join SKYbrary as a registered user
From SKYbrary Wiki
This is the Maritime category. Here you can find documentation regarding Just Culture in Maritime. From regulations to groups and practices - it's all here. Enjoy the reading!
- DIRECTIVE 2009/18/EC OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL
- REGULATION (EC) No 1406/2002 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL
- Canadian Transportation Accident Investigation and Safety Board Act
- Cruel Sea
- Spain Prestige Oil Spill Disaster Case In Court
- Spanish Court Sentences Captain Of Sunken Prestige Oil Tanker To Prison
- Spain Seeks To Overturn Acquittals In Prestige Oil Tanker Spill Disaster
- Captain Acquitted Of Central Charge 11 Years After Massive Oil Spill
- Should Pilots And Captains Be Prosecuted For Plane Crashes And Shipwrecks?
- His Ship Still Aground, Captain Goes on Trial
- Costa Concordia Captain's Appeal Rejected
- Costa Concordia Captain Francesco Schettino Guilty Of Manslaughter
- Costa Concordia: Cruise Captain Francesco Schettino Blames Others For Shipwreck As Appeal Begins
- Over Red, The Failure Of U.S. Navy Leadership
- How the X-Pearl Disaster Could Have Been Avoided
- Damning report emerges of the pilots onboard the Ever Given
- Improving Safety and Organisational Performance Through A Just Culture
- Maritime Safety Innovation Lab - Safety Culture
- Britannia P&I - Just Culture
Pages in category "Maritime/Just Culture"
This category contains only the following page.