Legal Process Case Review
From SKYbrary Wiki
On this page you will find articles concerning a number of case reviews of events where controllers, flight crew, and others involved in safety of flight have been prosecuted under the law of the state of occurrence.
The article titles follow the following convention:
ICAO type Designator/Operator/Location of Event/Year/(Discription of the target of the legal action)
Pages in category "Legal Process Case Review"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- AT72, Tuninter, Palermo Italy, 2005 (Legal Process - Flight Crew, Aircraft Maintenance Technician, Aircraft Operator Supervisor/Manager, Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor/Manager)
- B741, British Airways, London Heathrow UK, 1989 (Legal Process - Flight Crew)
- B747/DC10, Japan Airlines, Suruga Bay Japan, 2001 (Legal Process - Air Traffic Controller)
- B752/T154, Skyguide, Uberlingen Germany, 2002 (Legal Process - Air Traffic Controller, ATC Supervisor, Air Traffic Engineers)
- B763, Delta Air Lines, Amsterdam Schiphol Netherlands, 1998 (Legal Process - Air Traffic Controller)