If you wish to contribute or participate in the discussions about articles you are invited to join SKYbrary as a registered user
From SKYbrary Wiki
This is the Healthcare category. Here you can find documentation regarding Just Culture in Healthcare. From regulations to groups and practices - it's all here. Enjoy the reading!
- Gross negligence manslaughter in healthcare. The report of a rapid policy review by Professor Sir Norman Williams
- Out of the pain must come healing Case presented by Suzette Woodward, NHS
- Gross Negligence Manslaughter & Dr Bawa-Garba: Just Culture? case presented by Steven Shorrock
- Joshua's Story
- A Senior Doctor At A Private Hospital In North-West London Has Been Jailed For Two-And-A-Half-Years For Killing A Patient
- David Sellu Trial: 'Serious Errors' Caused Patient's Death
- A Surgeon Who Was Jailed Over A Patient's Death At A Private Hospital In North-West London Has Won An Appeal Against His Conviction
- A Surgeon Who Had His Manslaughter Conviction Quashed Says "Justice Has Not Been Done" For The Patient's Family
- Meet The NHS Whistle-Blowers Who Exposed The Truth
- Dear Sir Robert Francis, Your Report on NHS Whistleblowers Is Not Enough – We Need Action On How These Brave Professionals Can Be Helped
- NHS Whistleblower:There's No Protection For Those Who Have Already Spoken Out
- Whistleblowing Inquiry Lays Bare 'Alarming' Treatment Of Staff Who Speak Out
- Who's Keeping A Lid On "Priceless" Whistleblower Information In Our Health System - And Why?
- Call For More NHS Death Prosecutions
- Dr. Peter Pisters And Fellow UHN Leaders Speak Candidly About Their Medical Errors
- Video- Safety Investigation
- Who Dares Confront Jeremy Hunt, NHS Bully-In-Chief?
- Raj Mattu Case: Sacked Doctor Gets £1.22m In Damages
- Dismissed NHS Whistleblower Who Exposed Safety Concerns Handed £1.22m
- Manslaughter By Doctors
- Doctor Errol Cornish Due In Court After Death During Caesarean Of West Malling Teacher Frances Cappuccini At Pembury Hospital
- Breast Surgeon Pleads Not Guilty To Maliciously Wounding Patients
- ‘We Never Thought He Wouldn’t Come Home’: Why Did Our Son, Connor Sparrowhawk, die?
- London Nurse Who Killed Patient By Giving Him Wrong Blood Type In Transfusion Is Convicted
- Walsall Manor Hospital Sacks Four Staff After Death Of Man
- Shrewsbury Maternity Trust Could Be Prosecuted for Corporate Manslaughter
- Insights from a Just Culture in practice Focus Group
- HMRI: Experiences of enforcing Health and Safety Law in Her Majesty's Railway Inspectorate by Patrick Talbot, Office of Rail and Road
- The Measurement and Monitoring of Safety, by The Health Foundation Inspiring Improvement
- Just and learning culture central to improving care by Mersey Care NHS Foundation Trust
- Adopting a just culture guide. Helping to reduce variability in how managers respond to staff involved in a patient safety incident by Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust
- Scenarios to support training in using a just culture guide by NHS England
Pages in category "Healthcare/Just Culture"
This category contains only the following page.