If you wish to contribute or participate in the discussions about articles you are invited to join SKYbrary as a registered user
From SKYbrary Wiki
Just Culture Guidance
Listed below are pages showing guidance articles of various nature, all dealing with Just Culture. These could be academic or other relevant publications, conferences and workshops - or a periodic agenda of JC related events.
For starters, how about this introduction:
- Everything you always wanted to know about just culture (but were afraid to ask)
- CEOs on safety culture
- Just culture: A case study of accountability relationship boundaries influence on safety in HIGH-consequence industries
- Experience Sharing to Enhance SMS (ES2)
For more specific documentation, check out the pages below:
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Just Culture (12 C, 14 P)
Pages in category "Guidance/Just Culture"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- Toolkit:Safety and Justice
- Safety and Justice Online Toolkit
- Toolkit:Safety and Justice/Consequences 7
- Toolkit:Safety and Justice/It's not that easy
- Toolkit:Safety and Justice/Navigator/I know better
- Toolkit:Safety and Justice/Recognising
- Safety Culture Discussion Cards
- Safety Culture Discussion Cards - Complete Collection
- Toolkit:Systems Thinking for Safety/Principle 3. Just Culture