If you wish to contribute or participate in the discussions about articles you are invited to join SKYbrary as a registered user
Canadian Business Aviation Association (CBAA)
From SKYbrary Wiki
Association canadienne de l'aviation d'affaires (ACAA)
The Canadian Business Aviation Association (CBAA) is a non-profit association which advocates for Canadian business aviation interests. It has a membership of approximately 400 companies and organizations that include operators, management companies and suppliers. The CBAA provides a collective and unified voice for the Canadian business aviation community in its interaction with both national and international agencies including government, regulating bodies, airport operators and industry.
The stated mission of the Canadian Business Aviation Association is "to promote and simplify business aviation".
Vision and Strategic Objectives
To achieve its stated mission, and to support the needs of its membership, the CBAA has developed a number of Vision statements with which to guide its efforts. These statements include the pledges to:
- Promote the value of business aviation and shape its distinctive identity
- Foster safety, security, efficiency and innovation for Canada's business aviation community
- Lead the utilization of performance-based concepts
- Promote a regulatory and policy environment which fosters the growth of business aviation
The longer term, Strategic Objectives of the organisation, include the commitment to help:
- Achieve fair and equitable access for business aviation
- Promote the growth and recognition of business aviation
- Foster safe, secure and efficient business aviation
The CBAA is based in Ottawa, Canada, has active LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook accounts, and can be contacted for more information by phone at +1 613 236 5611 or by email at email@example.com.