If you wish to contribute or participate in the discussions about articles you are invited to join SKYbrary as a registered user
Help:ICAO Search and Solution Centre
From SKYbrary Wiki
This is the Help Page for the ICAO Search and Solution Centre.
The ICAO Search and Solution Centre is currently under development and is available as a prototype. The ICAO Search and Solution Centre is one of the SKYbrary subsites (a.k.a. SKYbrary Solutions).
The current prototype demonstrates the capability to:
- Search through a single or several ICAO documents, i.e. Air Traffic Management, Procedures for Air Navigation Services (Doc 4444).
- Browse through the ICAO documents included in the ICAO Search and Solution Centre data base.
Since ICAO documentation cannot be provided to the SKYbrary users as single documents, the prototype is based on segmented, tree-like versions of the ICAO documents, so that only segments (paragraphs) of an ICAO document are available for display at any given time during interaction with the ICAO Search and Solution Centre.
The next and final prototype is scheduled for November 2008 and should eventually be able to search through the following ICAO documentation:
- Annex 2 - Rules of the Air
- Annex 11 - Air Traffic Services
- Annex 10 - Aeronautical Telecommunications, Volume 1: Radio Navigation Aids
- Annex 14 - Aerodromes, Volume 1: Aerodrome Design and Operations
- Annex 14 - Aerodromes, Volume 2: Heliports
- Document 4444 - Air Traffic Management: Procedures for Air Navigation Services