If you wish to contribute or participate in the discussions about articles you are invited to join SKYbrary as a registered user
Annual Safety Review - EASA
From SKYbrary Wiki
The EASA Annual safety review presents statistics on European and worldwide civil aviation safety. The statistics are grouped according to type of operation, for instance commercial air transport, and aircraft category, such as aeroplanes, helicopters, general aviation, and gliders.
To prepare the reviews EASA had access to accident information collected by the International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO) through its Accident/Incident Data Reporting (ADREP) system as well as accident statistics published by ICAO.
- EASA Annual Safety Review 2005
- EASA Annual Safety Review 2006
- EASA Annual Safety Review 2007
- EASA Annual Safety Review 2008
- EASA Annual Safety Review 2009
- EASA Annual Safety Review 2010
- EASA Annual Safety Review 2011
- Global Safety Improvement in 2012 - preliminary data released by EASA in May 2013.